FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Westin Miyako, Kyoto, Japan [Master Thread]
Old Apr 24, 2012, 7:42 am
craz
Suspended

Originally Posted by RTWSTARALLIANCE
craz I've never done the bus to/from Kyoto Station. But you should have no trouble yes with little planning using shuttle. The subway is right around the corner. Any bus option would get you more wet with rain than the short walk to subway station. That being said google maps should be very accurate letting you know bus options. At Kyoto Station the major bus transport lines are on the opposite side of the pick-up location for the Westin shuttle. The Station is easy to navigate. Just stay on the upper (above ground) levels. Even the basement areas are not that much of a maze. Enjoy!
My concern was say I arrive 5 mins after the shuttle left, I dont want to simply hang around for 25 mins especially when coming in from KIX. So if I have a 3 day pass why not jump on a bus. The same when leaving just missed the shuttle dont want to wait around for another 25 mins.

I hope to make use of the shuttle but its nice to know my options should I want to avail myself of them

Didnt know it was the rainy season now, oh well it will be what it is