FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - OT: Ok, I'm going to say it...
View Single Post
Old Apr 23, 2012, 10:50 pm
NoY

Programs: SQ *Gold, BA, QR, EY, Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum, Marriott Gold, Amex Platinum
Originally Posted by Prospero
Everything you say I agree with. If you look back at the origins of this thread, it was originally aired at the tail end of last year. This coincided with a time when the BA forum was a deeply unhappy place. Disharmony and polarisation bred further disharmony and polarisation but the community pulled through; it underwent a process of self cleansing and recovery. The result is the BA forum is now much more conducive to discussing matters of greater importance to us all.

To echo GoldCircle, the BA and BD mod teams are working together very closely and we'll do our utmost to support members make the transition as a smoothly as possible. Over the weekend, GoldCircle introduced me to Brown Ale. If things don't go so well, I am told I'll be introduced to the Twix
Fair enough points. Thanks for replying,

In fact, I am a former BA Gold & did post on the BA forum at one time but have purposefully not posted there for several years now . I do keep an eye on various happenings though as Mrs NoY & I are sitting on several hundred thousand Avios and have used some of these miles to book OW flights this year (CX & AB though!). Not all of us bmi-ers like whippets, ale & twix you know although I will always have a place in my heart for the molten cheese toastie