FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Anyone Got into BA Lounges with BMI Gold Card?
Old Apr 23, 2012, 9:03 am
TheKipper

Programs: BA G, AC*G, PC P, Marriot Plat, Carlson Gold etc....
We’re pleased to announce that Diamond Club members can now benefit from a new partnership with British Airways.

All Diamond Club members can now earn destinations miles on BA flights taken from 20 April 2012, and we will shortly introduce the option to spend your destinations miles on BA award flights.

Diamond Club Gold and Silver members can now access the British Airways lounges at London Heathrow and London Gatwick, when flying with bmi or British Airways.
Please present your Diamond Club Gold or Silver card on arrival to gain access.
Doesn't say which ones, I would concur. But its pretty clear they intend to let us in somewhere and as of now, not 1st May post status match. Gold BA is into the Galleries First Lounge I believe, and is its intention to let us in there next week, can't see why I shouldn't try that tomorrow.

Having seen the earlier response, i've printed out above from BA website and will persist till i'm let in somewhere.

If not, then the planned YVR trip on Sunday in Club will be moving to Air Canada!