FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [JAL NEWBIE LOUNGE] Ask Your Questions Here (flame free)
Old Apr 23, 12, 1:25 am
JALPak
Ambassador: Japan Airlines

Programs: JAL Mileage Bank Diamond, oneworld Emerald, Bonvoy Gold
Originally Posted by Nottafatslob View Post
Do you know the hours of JAL's Sakura Lounge in Bangkok?
Also on a business class JAL ticket is that the only lounge I can use there and also which lounges can I use on Business ticket in Narita?
According to oneworld website, it's 05:45-08:30 and 18:00-23:30

Last time when I was there, they started cleaning up before 8:30 as everyone has left for the morning flight already.

According to oneworld website, you will have access to any business class lounge at NRT based on your class of service.

Customers flying First or Business Class have access to the equivalent class of lounge regardless of their frequent flyer status. (First Class passengers may be accompanied by one guest travelling on a flight operated and marketed by a oneworld airline).
But in reality, some lounge dragons might deny you access. E.g. it happened when one of the FTers tried to access CX lounge with a JAL business class ticket at HKG a while back.

Also, JAL has recently added a 3rd lounge during morning hours to solve the congestion problems. Passengers on some morning departure flights are invited to the JAL Lounge with American Airlines (which is just the enhanced Admirals Club). So if you are on JL717, you will be invited to use that lounge instead of the usual Sakura Lounge. More info in the thread below.

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/jal-m...yo-narita.html