FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - MyPoints [Master Thread]--NEW
View Single Post
Old Apr 22, 2012, 9:32 pm
KathyWdrf
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: SF CA USA. I love large faceless corporations. And they cherish me in return (sometimes). ;)
Programs: UA Premier Gold/disappointed 1MM, HH Gold, IHG Plat, MB Gold, BW Diam Sel
Originally Posted by camargo
....My 'bone of contention' with My Points rightnow is their 'service' department. On 2/22 I ordered a $50.00 Outback Gift Card for the face Value of the card and was to get 300 points for doing so. When I filled out the purchase form and attempted to use a CC the form wanted to where the CC statement was sent. I filled in the name and address but I neglected to 'click' the box below that says, 'My shipping addres is the same as my billing address'. When I realized this I e-mailed My points with the problem and asked them to let the vendor know of the problem. The reply I recieved from My Points was that I should be assured that I will recieve my 300 points and that I should let the vendor know if the points don't post. I wasn't as concerned about the points as having the gift card shipped some where else than to me.

A few weeks ago I ordered the Panera Bread Gift Card on a similar deal and and remembered to check off the the shipping box. I recieved the Panera Card wihin about a week or ten days. In my reply from My points re: the Outback card to said to contact the vendor but there was no info on who the vender was. However,
when I recieved the Panera card there was a letter that said: My Points Redemption Center, c/o loyalty Innovations, 120 South 72ndST., Suite 310, Omaha NE, 68124. Two questions: 1.) Does anyone think the vender is 'Loyal Innovations'? 2.) does anyone have a phone # for my Points?

Thanks in advance for any possible help.

BTW, the 300 points posted within a few days of recieving the Panera GC. So, at least that one went smoothly.
You posted this on March 7, but your Outback transaction was on 2/22, just about two weeks before your post. The last time I had a problem with points posting (which is, luckily, not too often), they said to allow at least 30 days after the transaction.... And then, when I contacted them again after the 30 days, I got another e-mail that said the following:

Please wait 45 days from the end of the month you took advantage of these offers for our partners to report everything to us. After that waiting period, if your Points still haven't posted, please reply to this email.

OK, so I persisted, and eventually got my 250 points. Still, it is pretty annoying to have to jump through all these hoops just to get a bonus that is, realistically, only worth a dollar or two (if that). As a result, I stopped bothering with the MaxPoints offers (which were the source of my non-posting of points). I still use MyPoints for other things though.

Last edited by KathyWdrf; Apr 22, 2012 at 10:58 pm