FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Thank You for Flying United, Operated by Continental Flight and Cabin Crew?
Old Apr 21, 2012, 7:54 pm
JOSECONLSCREW28

Originally Posted by halls120
We also don't need childish announcements by flight crew, whether they are pmUA or pmCO crews.

If those stop, so will these threads.
Agree. Im from the CO side of the airline, however all my announcements are now "on behalf on United, Star Alliance network, and your Newark based inflight crew we thank you for choosing to fly with us today etc" Whenever Im not flying the ISM position, or am simply flying as a passenger on a either sCO or sUA aircraft, and hear those announcements I just roll my eyes and think to myself seriously ppl we are supposed to be in this together, and from my personal point of view, it seems the ones who make these type of announcements are the ones who have been with either airline for longer then 15 years. With that said I welcome the 119 sUA FA's who decided to take the crossover program, and welcome them to the sCO side. Look forward to working with them in the future. In fact I had a very excellent sUA crew on my recent EWR-SEA flight while flying back to SEA to visit some family. They were attentive, outgoing, nice and went out of their way to make sure I felt welcome.