FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - So, which type of FFer are you??
View Single Post
Old Apr 20, 2012, 6:49 am
GGE

Programs: DL, US, AA, Marriott Silver, HHonors Gold, Best Western Diamond
Most definitely a "rising star". The credit card companies already are recognizing this across the board (of course with help from my credit report which shows massively increased responsibility, spending, and payments being made over the past 2.5 years).

I am mouthy about what I like and about what I dislike equally. I often give compliments to people/places when they don't expect it (like taking a moment to let the lady at a particular Dunkin Donuts in the area know that she makes the best lattes of all the local stores and employees, hands down).

As a mother, I care about value for the dollar, and as a lover of expensive, high-end cosmetics/clothing/etc I also care about quality and experience.

In the end, I have been long known to spend more to get quality, and then to voice my reasoning/opinions in such a way as to convince other people to do the same.

(Of course, airlines and hotels and rental car companies are a new indulgence for me as compared to the other things I tend to indulge in, so I am still formulating opinions as to who I will be loyal to. But I am a loyal customer... just ask Estee Lauder: despite the fact a package of makeup remover wipes are $18, I won't buy the vast majority of my cosmetics anyplace else because EL is simply the best, IMHO.)