FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - HNL-IAH United First on Boeing 777 with BusinessFirst Lie-Flats
Old Apr 16, 2012, 12:01 pm
kokinos

@N830MH Yes they should know how to cook well since they are being paid for it. I also think the flight attendants occasionally don’t follow the heating instructions properly and then you have 2 people who didn’t do their job well!

@oneworld82 lol believe it or not I’ve seen much worse.

@printing ray Surprisingly that was under a 20 minute wait. Too bad I didn’t have a window seat on the other side of the plane because it would have been nice to see all those different planes during takeoff.

@davesam12 Glad you enjoyed it! United dispatched this 777 for most of March to accommodate higher spring break traffic to Hawaii. I think it’s back to the old BusinessFirst int’l seat on 767 now. The only reason I chose this route is for the seat but the food was a real letdown compared with what PMCO served before.

I haven’t flown AA to the islands or back but with better food and a real pillow and comforter I’d choose them over United if the seat is similar to try something new for sure.

@econometrics Fully agree. 777 is a wonderful bird and a joy to feel the power. She’s quite easy on the eyes too J Thanks for the TR compliment!