FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - ITC Maratha, Mumbai, India [Master Thread]
Old Apr 15, 2012, 4:32 am
CPRich
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: MR/SPG LT Titanium, AA LT PLT, UA SLV, Avis PreferredPlus
Originally Posted by PresRDC
What is the difference b/w a Tower Room and an Exec Club room? Does Tower mean what it means at the H.K. Sheraton (i.e. nicer hotel within the main hotel)?
From the in-room guide:

Exec Club - spread across 11-14 floor, elegant combination of luxurious accommodation and executive workspace. Privileges - complimentary access to gym and swimming pool, and fruits of the season on request. This appears to be the base/standard room

The Towers - "Hotel within a Hotel" - the ultimate hospitality, privacy, and comfort. Privileges - personalized check-in/out at Towers Reception, 24 hour butler service, complimentary buffet breakfast, use of Upper Crust Lounge

ITC One (where I am currently staying) - most premier of the hotel's rooms, the ultimate in luxury, comfort, and space, catering to those who want the best. Privileges - in-room check-in/out, 24 hour butler service, buffet breakfast, use of Upper Crust Lounge.

Looking at the website, ITC One rooms are more expensive than Towers rooms, so I guess they are more "ultimate".

Everything here is very nice, though there is nothing nearby when you're stuck here for the day. High-end facilities, restaurants, amenities, etc., etc. Not quite as over the top as the Taj Palace that I visited yesterday, but no complaints about the facilities.

Last edited by CPRich; Apr 15, 2012 at 5:09 am