FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Oddest Conversation with a fellow PAX in F yesterday...
Old Apr 10, 2012, 5:56 am
Crazyhotelguy

Programs: DL-DM/1MM, HILTON-DIA, .HYATT-DIA/GLOB , IHG-PLT,HERTZ 5*, NATIONAL ES
Originally Posted by pleasantsn
Flying NAS-LGA last month on a DC9, we have 1C & 1D. Companion was off shopping when the pre-boarding process started. I went to get her, then she makes a stop in the lav. FC boarding lasts all of 30 seconds, and GA calls for Zone Sky before I've had a chance to board. No breezeway at the DL gates in NAS, so I get to the back of the line, and when I make it on, I see someone has placed a book and a magazine in 1C and there is a rollaboard above 1C & 1D. I informed the FA, and then a pax comes from Y and grabs his book and magazine, leaving the rollaboard in FC. Are some people just that rude that if you missed your UG, you're still going to act like you are seated in FC?
Short answer... YES.

Call me a gate louse, but I board ASAP as to avoid said poachers, and the elusive seat change poachers.... Those that follow the matra of "possession is 9/10ths of the law".