FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Asiana Award Reservation CANCELLED without even telling me!
Old Apr 9, 2012, 4:55 pm
DaveSFO

Programs: UA Gold
Originally Posted by Boghopper
Yes. UA told me everything was fine and all showed as ticketed and confirmed (and gave me an Asiana PNR) but I called Asiana to be double sure a week later and they said that the ticket hadn't been "bought" yet. Luckily I had the ticket numbers (which are the same for the entire itinerary), they entered them manually and all was fine. A sign that it's fixed is that before when I tried to select seats with my itinerary information the system said that the reservation had not been ticketed. Now it works fine.

But I'm going to call in a few days just to be sure.
Had the same thing happen to me a couple weeks ago. Though when I called up OZ, the agent said that everything was just fine and I had nothing to worry about. After another day of not being able to select seats on their website I called back and that agent asked for the ticket number. After that I could bring it up on the OZ site. That would have been annoying if they said it was ok and then the ticket ended up getting cancelled.