FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Audience Rewards trivia questions answers for Starwood Delta, and U.S. Air
Old Apr 6, 2012, 5:25 am
Dr Jabadski

Programs: UA LT Gold (BIS), AA LT Plat (CC SUBs & BD), Hilton Dia (CC), Hyatt Glob (BIB), et. al.
New Delta questions/answers April 6:

How many women are onstage in Peter and the Starcatcher? 1
Caissie Levy did NOT originate the role of Molly (Ghost: The Musical) in London. False
Which of the following is the correct title of the show? Magic/Bird
Who is directing The Lyons on Broadway? Mark Brokaw
Chicago, the musical, is based on a play. True

Excellent website to track question/answer updates: http://inacents.com/audience-rewards...s-play-trivia/

Originally Posted by bksmm
I have one Audience Rewards account with partners added for SPG, Best Buy, Delta, and US Air. I never switch the earning preferences and all of my partner trivia has always posted to the correct partner account.
This is a change from when the program was started. AR initially required different accounts, each with a different email address and each with a different partner (SPG, US, Delta). As has been written, that is no longer necessary. Based on this thread, specifically the comments around the quote above, I called and consolidated my AR 3 accounts into one with all 3 partners listed and I’ve not noticed any missing credits since doing so. Also seems easier to “log in” when answering questions. I used to log into each AR account then link to that partner’s questions. Now I simply go to one of the questions pages, answer the first question, get prompted for the partner account #, enter it and all seems to go smoothly from that point on.