FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [Awardtravelr] Search for *A/ST/OW awards online for free UPDATE: OW not working
Old Apr 5, 2012, 1:08 pm
jyflyer

Programs: UA
Thanks for the feedback! Glad that the tool helped. "sort" is actually not a button - but now that you mentioned it, it does look kinda like a button and it's actually clickable (even though it should not be).

To sort the results, just click on the particular dimension you want to sort it by, be it Takeoff, landing, duration or stops. Takeoff is basically the takeoff time, landing is the landing time, duration is the length of the itinerary and stops is the number of stops it makes.

This shows sorted by take-off time from earliest to latest.

Click on "take-off" again and it now shows take-off time from latest to earliest. Same goes for other buttons.

Originally Posted by SanDiego1K
This tool is awesome! I have been attempting to find a coach ticket for a friend from the US to Europe. It takes 3 segments. I've had no success on united.com; in fact, have been checking it near daily for over a month. I ran the search yesterday using Awardtravelr, and found roughly 8 alternatives for the 3 desired days of travel. I just called United Rez. Their system did not find the routing that came up on awardtravelr. However when I fed the agent the individual flights, every flight was available. My friend will be very happy.

Question: When I click "sort" and "duration", nothing happens (irrespective of which I click first). What should I be doing?