FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Ritz-Carlton credit card from Chase
View Single Post
Old Apr 5, 2012, 11:51 am
blancheandjames2

Thumbs up The New JP Morgarn Chase card and the Ritz Carlton

Originally Posted by cardtracker
I"m interested in hearing more about the concierge program and its service. Supposedly, the program is the same one that JP Morgan offers to their private banking customers.

I found it interesting that the Marriott card carries the Chase logo, however, the Ritz card carries a JP Morgan reference and any mention of Chase is somewhat "hidden." I guess Chase is too low class a for the Ritz brand...lol.
We recently stayed at the Ritz in NOLA for our 40th wedding annivr - while we have not gotten the bill yet to see if the promise of the 100.00 credit and the air fare credits up to 200.00 were applied yet. I have to say that our experience was one we will be proud to remember over the years. the staff was wonderful the service was over the top and our club level room was beautiful - fit for our 40th celebration. we will never forget how special we were treated...Our dinner reservations to the Commander's Palace topped it all off - will keep you posted on our bill - this was the NEW J.P.Morgan Chase card..so far even that experience has been over the top...