FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - AA Mobile App - Old standby/upgrade list on your phone (2013)
Old Apr 5, 2012, 9:22 am
photodave

Programs: AA EXP 1.5MM, AC Member, Marriott Platinum, HHonors Diamond, Emerald Club Executive
Originally Posted by travelsensei
Hi -- Can someone please help point me to where one might be able to view the lists from within the iPhone app.

I've searched everywhere and can't seem to find the functionality (to view either the standby list and/or upgrade list) anywhere in the app...including within my reservation on the app. I downloaded the latest version and still nothing. I called AA Web Services and the rep I spoke with said that this functionality isn't available even though I was able to direct her to a picture of someone viewing the standby list in the iPhone app on their website. Even after seeing the pic on their website, she told me I was mistaken

Thanks for the help!
The upgrade list is not yet available.

You can only view the standby list if you have been placed on it. Once you have, you'll see a green bar at the bottom of the page showing your flight details with an invitation to view the standby list for your upcoming flight.