FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [Not implemented] Citi ThankYou Points To Be Transferable To BA, AA & Singapore Air
Old Apr 5, 2012, 7:24 am
SPLP007

Originally Posted by craz
1- its not only referrals for the CCs but every time he puts up a link eg Jos A Bank and screams how great of a deal it is he gets his $$ (JAB is 10% and more at times)

2- Sorry you think I have a chip on my shoulder but thats your right even if its not so

3- I Never said any other Blogger didnt make any $$ off their CC links , some dont. A few yrs ago when there were alot less of them they simply were hoping that if they got a few it would pay the expenses of running the site. Alot are still like that and not running it as a Biz. Take a look at TFG on the bottom is a Disclaimer that he earns $$ when you purchase or get things via his links, or simply clicks onto them.

But thats another site that I feel has changed for the worst $$ driven but alot less so then DD.And he donates the profits from the sale of his book to charity.

as for how much they make if I told you your hair would stick up straight, its not pennies , its a big biz
You sound like someone I know --- never give any factual info and leave it up in the air

i saw this , not sure if it is all the facts are right ref what they earn , but every biz has all kinds of expenses, so do not look this as "profit" and never smart to count other people earnings

Many people need credit cards. Indeed, even with the credit crisis, there are still plenty of people looking to get a new credit card. And you can provide this service. Your web site can contain links to credit card aggregators and others that will pay you for referrals from your site or blog. The amount varies, but most credit card affiliate programs will pay between $50 and $150 for each credit card sign up that comes from your web site. Some will pay as much as $300. Credit card affiliate programs can be so generous because they are, in many cases, getting customers for life that will pay them thousands in interest.

There are some credit card affiliate programs that will pay you $5 to $10 just for referring someone to their web site – even if they don't apply. Others will pay between $15 and $30 just for applications that end up not being approved. And, of course, you make the most money when someone is actually approved for a credit card. How much you make depends on the type of credit card that your customer is approved for.

Watch out, though. Some credit card affiliate programs come with a fee. You may have to pay a monthly or yearly fee in order to participate in the program. Some programs will waive your fees if you meet a certain referral quota each month. Other programs will charge you until a certain number of customers are approved for cards. The programs that charge a fee usually go beyond providing you with banners and other ads for your web site or blog. These programs usually set up an entire web site for you, and you are required to promote this specific web site.