FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Skymiles Change Rumor?
View Single Post
Old Mar 30, 2012, 12:15 pm
jsmith50

Programs: Delta DM, 4MM, SC, AmEx Reserve, UA Plat, SPG/Marriott Platinum, Hertz Gold
Originally Posted by Deadtail
I'm not burying my head in anything. I'm simply taking a rational approach to your hyperbole and kvetching.

Anyone can say non specific changes are coming at a non specific time and be right 100% of the time. You can keep claiming to be an insider all you want, but until you add anything specific you're just another rumor monger.
I have added as much specific information as currently exists that I can share in the general forum. It's not like I pick up the phone and call my friend at DL and ask for him to relay the latest insider information. I have to wait for that information to come to me as he is able and/or willing to share. I have shared more specific information by PM with some in this thread and that can be corroborated and we will see how accurate that information is when it's broken publicly. Additionally, at least 1 other poster has attested to the fact, in this thread, that I have sources within DL that are high enough up to get things done and that have asssisted him in the past in a particularly challenging situation.

I'm fine with you believing I'm a rumor monger but my track record on this board speaks for itself. My goal since joining FT was to try to be helpful and assist others based on my experience with DL and my contacts at DL. This thread is no different.

For that matter, how do we know that you're not a DL insider here to spin doctor things away from the truth that is coming out in this thread and convince people that it is all fiction?