FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - How good is the Travelocity credit card? [Originally Mastercard, now Amex]
Old Mar 30, 2012, 10:54 am
yul7075

Programs: UA*G
Originally Posted by czarinalex
My continuing saga with getting credit for points redemption for airline tickets.... I finally see a point redemption and credit on my account. Except I redeemed 80,000 points for $1200. and they only credited 20K points for $400.
They are insisting that I only redeemed 20K points on the tickets. I think I did the full amount(why wouldn't I.. I had the points) but I can't be 100% positive. Maybe I had a senior moment.
My question.... when you book car rental... it redeems the points and gives you credit but you actually pay at the desk. Has anyone booked a car rental, received the credit and then cancelled the car rental. Is there a check back to your account and a reversal of the points/credit?
I need to get those points redeemed/credit for this trip if it kills me!
TIA for all your help. I don't post often(actually not at all).. but I found out about this card from this thread way back when it was started and most of time it's a great card!

80K points should be a credit of $1600 am I missing something

and why wouldn't they just credit your account with the additional points you want to use even if you didn't redeem it in the first please