FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Skymiles Change Rumor?
View Single Post
Old Mar 30, 2012, 10:45 am
pokeable

Programs: HHonors Diamond, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by andymo99
Deadtail, I am among the (very credible, based on posting history) posters who has shared inside knowledge that this is happening. However, I want to be clear that I make no representation that there is going to be an announcement today, tomorrow, or next month.

Your little countdown clock is childish and immature.

You can bury your head in the sand, but for those of us in the know, we are aware that the future isn't pretty. The vast majority here are, of course, not "in the know." However, they do know well enough to evaluate the credibility of sources here and realize that the news, whenever it might come, is going to be very bad.
How can we know if you are a true insider without providing the precise, atomic-clock confirmed time that the information will drop?

Speaking from the gaming, primary LUT/sporadic premium fare Medallion species, thanks to yourself and some of the other 'insiders' to allow some of us to burn our SkyPesos and BE flights before the SkyPeso turns in to the FF equivalent of the Zimbabwe dollar, pre-peg to the USD. No time like the present to burn my miles!