FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - How good is the Travelocity credit card? [Originally Mastercard, now Amex]
Old Mar 27, 2012, 5:16 pm
BC300

Programs: DL
A thought...

Originally Posted by czarinalex
I have been trying unsuccessfully for almost a month to get credit for airline tickets where points were not redeemed where they should have been.
I have emailed about 6 or 7 times. I have called at least 2 times.
This is the response I get each time with little variation:
---------------
Thank you for contacting us regarding your Travelocity Rewards American Express Card. We can certainly address the rewards on your account.

We understand your concerns and apologize if you have received anything less than superior service from us. We strive for excellence and appreciate the time you have taken to provide us with this feedback. We will ensure that your comments are forwarded to the appropriate department.

Our recrods indicate that a Case was created regarding your rewards. Your Case ID is Case *****. Please allow 7 - 10 days, a maximum of 30 days, for us to make all applicable adjustments on your account. We do understand the frustration of waiting for this issue to be resolved; however, we need to ask for your continued patience while we are working for the resolution.

If you have any other questions and concerns, please reply to this message.

Sincerely,

Customer Service
It seems like other people have gotten their credit in a week or less.
Any ideas?
My suggestion: Call them back and ask them for an update on your case number. When they tell you to wait 30 days or provide a canned answer, request that an ACCOUNT MANAGER call you back within 24-48 hours. You should receive a call from someone (most likely American) who has much more power/responsibility and can usually give you a direct answer on when your credit will post or why it is taking so long.

Keep us all up to date on if you finally have some luck!