FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Transfer Avios (Iberia Plus) to Avios (BA)
Old Mar 26, 2012, 7:12 am
Hannibal Lecter

Originally Posted by flyoff
Just found this thread after speaking to the Exec Club after having difficulty with ba.com and requesting combining points from Iberia (it wouldn't accept my Iberia membership number and pin). They helped but have moved the points the wrong way BA- Iberia but are struggling to reverse the transaction. I have used the above guide but can't see the combine Avios button at the bottom of the page in my account area in my Iberia account. Does anyone know why this is not visible on all accounts. My account is about 4 months old so this should not be the problem.

I am trying to transfer into a household account at BA - it looks as though this is an issue. I also have a household account at Avios that looks as though it will be a problem too. I am waiting for BA customer services to call back to see if the transaction can be reversed before I speak with Iberia.
I credited som Avios to my IB account which is several several years old, I've never used it before, well the Avios are there but
I'm one of those who can't see the combine Avios button at the bottom of the page in my account area in my Iberia account
Has anyone found a solution to this, and somehow managed to transfer Avios?