FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Trump Waikiki Vs. Hyatt Regency Waikiki
View Single Post
Old Mar 25, 2012, 12:58 am
Ancien Maestro
Suspended

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, Fairmont Platinum, Aeroplan Diamond, HHonors Gold, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by tommy2tone
The Hyatt is a bit older of a building but it's in a great location in the center of the Kalakua Ave. If you don't mind an older hotel, crowds, and 70's decor, I recommend this.
Currently at Trump International Hotel and everything in this place is brand new and setup well. The hotel is not directly ocean front, but certainly from our room we get a nice view of the ocean that does not dissappoint.

What's impressive about this place is its a condo hotel with overthetop full service amenities. Fully decked out kitchen with Wolf Appliances and Subzero wine/fridge. Washer/Dryer.. When my wife needed a shaver, the front desk brings it up immediately. Full array of spa products set out including spa crystals, dental kit, etc. Asked for directions this morning.. valet pulls up my convertible, and the directions were on the dash.^

Our room has a wrap around corner balcony, full kitchen, 1 1/4" granite, living room, seperate bathroom, double sink with granite vanities, towels are extra large and super soft, robes are waffle style with inner soft lining to keep even the petite of women (generally cold) warm, marble floors. Shows 10 out of 10, and approximately 850 sq ft plus balcony, free wifi..