FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Consolidated Connection time/logistics-Domestic & International at EWR {Archive}
Old Mar 25, 2012, 12:12 am
SunBurntCountry

Programs: UA 1K 2MM
Originally Posted by sneezyalex
Ok here's one, 69 min at IAH in the morning at 6:30 AM? Hoping early monring means less waiting at customs though unsure of terminals and if we need to go through security again. First time flying through IAH.
That might be doable for you. International flights into IAH arrive into E where the immigration and customs facilities are located. I know that the GRU flight arrives around 0530 and the EZE flight arrives around 0630. Those are the 2 widebody planes that I know of that arrive that early. I guess if the GRU flight is on time then those folks would have already gone through customs and immigration.

If you are connecting to another UA domestic flight - those flights can fly out of A/B/C/E. You can reclear security after you collect baggage and recheck your bags just after clearing customs. If your connecting flight is in E you can just walk to the gate. If it is the other terminals you can take the train that is air side.