FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 3,000 WN RR for Freecreditscore.com
View Single Post
Old Mar 22, 2012, 9:05 pm
milesmomma
Used to be 'slotownmomma'

Programs: Too many to list!
UPDATE:
When I tried to enroll yesterday there was not a spot for your Southwest Rapid Rewards # during the entire enrollment process. I did not submit because I know the headache it will be to collect the miles if you do not enter your frequent flyer number in during this process. The probability of getting the miles is also not good either. Just a caution on any offer for miles/points if you don't have a place to enter your FF# DO NOT PROCEED. (For those of you who are new at this stuff) So I was a bit stumped. This afternoon I tried links from Southwest.com with non of those links showing the offer. The simply went to freecreditscore.com to enroll. NO good! Something is very weird here. I tried a bunch of links from other blogs, still no offer loading. I finally found this link:http://www.freecreditscore.com/dni/d...DT000000120315 and the offer loaded with a place to put your Southwest Rapid Rewards #. So I would recommend using this one.
Also, I signed up for myself and hubby but I entered my Southwest account for both. Will see if 6,000 miles post to my account. I have good luck doing this with many offers and thus doubling my earnings. There is nothing in T&C that states any issue with this. Will update when points post. Should be 1 free ticket for our family for $40. (2 months membership @ $9.95 x 2 accounts) I know I can get them to reduce the month from $14.99 to $9.95 from previous experience.