FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hyatt - Best Rate Guarantee - Experiences - MASTER THREAD - WIKI
Old Mar 22, 2012, 9:15 am
kenbo

Originally Posted by SYD-YYZ
Which websites have you guys been successful with hyatt's BRG? Is it more to do with the agent on the phone whether it is successful?
I think it's more so the rate that you're trying to match, not so much the phone agent. I've always had very nice agents help me with my requests. The key is to compare all the rate details to make sure they're identical. Then (theoretically) you should have no problems.

A few pages back, someone successfully matched a Priceline rate (not the Name Your Own Price). AA.com has been mentioned, along with hoteltravel.com. Pick a few random pages in this thread and see what other sites members have used. If you see one site come up often, then you'll have a nice reference point.

I'd also advise keeping a log of your BRG requests so you'll know which sites have been accepted or rejected. As you go along, you'll start to see that you can count on some sites more than others.