FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Who buys "liquid oxygen drops" from the duty free shop?
Old Mar 21, 2012, 5:14 pm
Jasper2009
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC Super Elite, Radisson Platinum, Accor Platinum
Talking Who buys "liquid oxygen drops" from the duty free shop?

I was just browsing through the AC Duty Free catalogue and stumbled across the following item:

all natural liquid oxygen drops

Drink It Up! Helps with jetlag, fatigue, boosting your immune system, hangovers, fresher looking skin and it even purifies drinking water. Just add it to water or juice to revitalize while you’re flying. Bottle provides 2-month supply. Family friendly. Safe and healthy for everyone, everyday.

Add to water...
...or directly under your tongue.

ONLY $22.00CAD

No offence, but are there any idiots who buy this kind of crap? Seriously? Liquid oxygen drops? Why not also sell some homeopathic crap, too?

Maybe I should start my own business and sign a contract with the manager in charge for the duty free selection. A few obvious products come to mind:

1) magic water granting you super powers and an overall enhanced feeling of happiness
2) empty bottles containing 21% super-power oxygen
3) an AC cap protecting you from any sort of flight disruption*
* guaranteed to work on 95.4% of all flights

After a year I´d have earnt enough money to always purchase full-fare J/F tickets and I´m sure that would greatly improve my health and overall well-being.