FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Skymiles Change Rumor?
View Single Post
Old Mar 21, 2012, 2:06 pm
jsmith50

Programs: Delta DM, 4MM, SC, AmEx Reserve, UA Plat, SPG/Marriott Platinum, Hertz Gold
Originally Posted by Deadtail
I flew yesterday from JFK-ATL and happened to be sitting next to someone who some of us may be familiar with. I told him about the thread and mentioned how it's implications are growing by the hour.

This board is not monitored regularly.
There are not wholesale changes coming to the program.
Delta is working hard to gain corporate travel share.
I couldn't get an answer about bringing back EXP or a similar program. Which led me to believe if anything the smoke is related to an additional HVC program or corporate travel program on top of sky miles.

Everyone take a breath.
I can tell you from my friend in management at DL that this board IS routinely monitored by DL employees but it is apparently not a single individual's responsibility but more of a decentralized team approach, so that statement is a half-truth.

Wholesale changes would be relative and without breaching information from my friend I was requested not to share, MAJOR changes are coming and he says he is unaware at this point how severe the changes will be but he confirmed that feedback from this very discussion is being discussed internally at DL. Again, another half-truth.

So, I will take that breath once I know what is really coming!