FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Consolidated "UA/Partner flights (miles) not posting? [ARCHIVE]
Old Mar 19, 2012, 11:00 am
EliteNewbie

Programs: United Mileage Plus, Qatar Airways Privilege Club
Originally Posted by stimpy
On a whim, I tried calling MP to see if I could get my February LX flights credited. Lo and behold the agent did it while I was on the phone! I had to give her my ticket number, flights and booking codes, but she did it. However she could only do the outbound since it hasn't yet been 15 days since my return LX flights. So I'll have to call back in a couple days to get those credited.

Also, she said it would take up to 15 days to show up in my account online. But still this is progress, eh?
Well - what she *actually* did was send a request to the *A partner to credit the miles to your account. The back end agreement is that the *A partner has 15 to respond by crediting your account with the miles, or an explanation of why the miles wont count. If there is no response in 15 days, MP is allowed to re-submit the request. (wait 15 days) After a 2nd non-response from the *A partner, MP agents can kick it up to MP management to call their counterparts at *A partner to make it happen. Their counterparts have 15 days to respond to the phone call...(tick-toc)