FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [Archived] TSA Pre-Check / PreCheck Known Traveler program for AA FFs
Old Mar 18, 2012, 12:24 pm
PDX-PLT

Programs: back to AA PLT, 1.6+MM
Originally Posted by newyorkgeorge
Went through this AM at JFK around 4:30. Two long screening lines otherwise. I was getting some serious dirty looks as I made my way through the crowd to the Pre Check Lane.
Hah, hah, isn't it great!

I still remember the best dirty looks I ever got. It was in MSY, several years ago. Thanks to FT, I knew there was a FC security line, even though it was very poorly marked. Showed up at the security check point and the line stretched down the hall by about 200 feet. I kept to the right of the line and kept walking down the hall, past all the waiting pax. Eventually, about 40 feet from the checkpoint, there was a small "first class" sign against an unopened storefront. "OK, maybe there really is one" I thought. I went a bit further and could start to hear grumblings from the line. 'got to the front and one TSA guy yells "sir, where are you going?". I answered, "is this the First Class line?". He says, "yea, right through here". More grumbling from the line, plus about 40 people who were waiting in it leave the line, and follow the path I just took. 'gotta luv FT.