FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The Definitive "How To Search for Low Tier Business Awards"
Old Mar 17, 2012, 9:09 am
Denolloyd

Programs: UA1k, DL
Wirelessly posted (iPhone 3G: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9B179 Safari/7534.48.3)

Originally Posted by michael_v
Originally Posted by mtkeller
There seems to be something wrong with the DL systems right now, as there are two other threads discussing not finding O inventory on O9 flights (or showing it and then giving the "your flight just sold out" error). I'd see if the agents can check in the AF/KL systems, as there have been reports of excellent agents doing this during past hiccups.
I have been talking to 3 agents this morning. The last one seemed the most flexible and said he double checked in the AF system (although it didn't take him long to do that, so I suspect he didn't look in the right place) and found nothing. I did mention that there should have been 9 seats available in class O. I also asked if he heard of other people having problems and he said no. I will try again later today, but this experience is beyond frustrating.
I'm actually having issues myself. Last night I found routing in J on KVS TPA-OTP-TPA. The TATL portions were on AF. As mtkeller mentioned, DL would show the AF flights but then say they gave sold out etc. Will be checking again today.