FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 2012 Global Entry fee refund - Plat and 1K [new credit process as of 27 Jul 2012]
Old Mar 15, 2012, 9:18 am
remedy

Programs: Delta Silver Medallion, United Gold, US Airways silver
Originally Posted by elCheapoDeluxe
I applied on Friday evening, and today (Tuesday) got the conditional approval email. There were only three appointments in the next three weeks available at SFO for the in-person appointments. I couldn't do any of those and didn't want to do it during my trip to LA this week, so I'll just wait until early April for that part.

Wish I knew what the reimbursement details were, given I'd already received my 1K credentials listing the fee reimbursement as a benefit, but if I don't get reimbursed I'll live.
Called the new "elite line" yesterday and after hunting around for the right number to punch, getting disconnected, then transferred to the International desk (?), I still don't know. The best the person on the other end of the line ( who was clearly in a "different area code") could say is that I would be reimbursed sometime in April, May or June. He was unable to tell me if I needed to apply, submit an expense, how the payment would be made or any further information. Another log on the fire for me with complete dissatisfaction with this merger so far. The list is getting longer....