FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Consolidated FRA connection time/logistics-Domestic & International
Old Mar 14, 2012, 1:48 pm
NewbieRunner
Senior Moderator, Moderator: Community Buzz and Ambassador: Miles & More (Lufthansa, Austrian, Swiss, and other partners)

Programs: LH SEN** HH Diamond
Originally Posted by RossUK666
I phoned United who confirmed that it was a valid connection pairing. I stressed that if I missed the connection I didn't want them to say "Well MCT is 60 mins". Let's hope I don't need to find out what to do if you're stuck in FRA for six hours
I'm inclined to trust LH more on this occasion since LH will have to find you an alternative way of getting to MAN if you miss the connection.

In the past we've heard of cases when United came up with impossibly short connections at FRA especially with award bookings. I usually check lufthansa.com to see if they sell the connection on their website. If they do, you can usually assume that they will look after you in case of any misconnect.

For what to do if you are stuck in FRA for 6 hours do a search for "FRA layover" in this forum.