FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hyatt London do: Autumn 2012 (sponsored) - Oct 25-28, 2012
Old Mar 7, 2012, 12:45 am
price123

Programs: Virtuoso, Marriott Stars/Luminous, Hilton Impresario, IHG Luxury & Lifestyle, Hyatt Prive etc
Originally Posted by LeonardvonGrabe
Dear Mr. Von Grabe,

Thank you for contacting Hyatt GP Gold Passport Customer Service. My name is J and I appreciate the opportunity to assist you.

Unfortunately, the information provided through Flyertalk are completely wrong. The only challenge we are offering to our Loyal member is the 2012 Diamond trial where you have to complete 12 nights during 60 days to maintain you diamond status through 2/28/2013. Please be advised that your diamond status is valid through 4/30/2012. You will be able to maintain this status through 2/28/2013 if you complete 12 nights during the 60 days from the first day of your enrollment.

Please feel free to contact our GP office if further assistance is needed. Thank you for Choosing Hyatt GP Gold Passport Customer Service.

Best Regards

GP Gold Passport Customer Service

So whats now ????
FAKE ??
Gold passport concierge will not know about the offer because it is done through head office. I can give you my contact there to verify the offer if you wish. The offer is only open to those attending the do, and has to be registered by the hotel. I will pass on names of those who have agreed to t+c. The Churchill will then pass gold passport numbers on to HGP.