FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Pampers Gifts To Grow points question
View Single Post
Old Mar 4, 2012, 7:52 pm
Marathon Man
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA ltg, B6, DL, UA, AS, SPG/Marriott Plt, HH, Hyatt
Originally Posted by Mommy Points
I can probably find a few more codes lying around my house. Let me get back to your tomorrow. (if you still need them by then!)

oh certainly!

Would love them (as I love your blog when I get time to read bits of it!)

Yes. If I could get to this 3k level then mommy of this household would be able to finish that Shutterfly album--which we will NOT be ordering through ANY airline mall as those are run by FC or Cartera. No. We will instead use Chase UR if it's available, or some other method like MyPoints or some cash back angle.

It is good to find methods to use what we collect. These pamper points being put to good use now make up for those times of changing diapers and cleaning up messes. I am sure all mommys and daddys reading this will give a chuckle to this, as we then think about ways to keep 3 year olds from kicking the seat in front of them on long haul flights... another subject for another thread. iPads and other tablets sometimes work... then there's the technical aspects of how to get certain movie file types onto such devices and... well, I am veering off topic. You get the idea.

Ah, I love it all.

MM

MM