FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - UA Insider Posts/Responses to System Integration Issues [READ ONLY]
Old Mar 3, 2012, 7:45 am
UA Insider
Company Representative, United Airlines

Originally Posted by GlobalSTL
Flaw #2 - The IVR asks for my 5 digit ZIP code after I speak my member number. Considering we only have 4 digit postal codes in Australia - that might be a problem! When I say my postal code - the IVR adds in a zero (i.e. 2089 ZERO) then tells me it is invalid. The the system will not get me to an agent - and when you finally break through...I think it dumps you in the general member queue as you have not validated! You HAVE to fix this IVR. This is a deal breaker for you high value customers overseas!!!
Originally Posted by rankourabu
IVR will be a problem for Canadian postal codes!
Hi GlobalSTL and rankourabu, Canadian postal codes were originally tested and passes, but, looks like we have some issues here. We are looking into this and the international postal code issue.

Originally Posted by cheltzel
I hope someone in UA is working on the encryption errors that a lot of people are seeing. It is preventing a lot of IE users from even logging in. http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/unite...ion-issue.html
Hi cheltzel, thanks, we are actively reviewing this.

Shannon

Last edited by FlyinHawaiian; Mar 4, 2012 at 6:57 am