FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Can you trust bloggers to give you the best offer?
Old Feb 29, 2012, 1:15 pm
leftpinky

Originally Posted by Frugal Travel Guy
That the post was written by my daughter who is a Rookie and did make a mistake. As for the location of the link in the post, you forgot to mention that we pulled the dispaly ad entirely and switched to a CreditSesame ad as soon as we found the error. And if the location of the one affiliate link in amongst three links is in your eyes more prominent and an indication of our intent to deceive than a single statement indicating an UPDATE, than I suggest you sir have way too much time on your hands.

Maybe instead of criticizing, you'd like to become a blogger as well and try your hand at it???? But I do appreciate you at least acknowledging we did attempt to fix the error. Maybe not to your satisfaction, but we always do try when we find them.
Not sure about what post this refers to, but it's your blog, so you should be check and double check everything. All content posted on your site is your responsibility, since, as you mentioned, it is your full time job.

If I said that to my boss, I would lose a lot of trust.