FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - FlyerTalk Tour de France La Rochelle "ocean and cognac" DO April 2013 [signup closed]
Old Feb 28, 2012, 2:03 pm
chrissxb
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Hilton Gold, BA Gold
FlyerTalk Tour de France La Rochelle "ocean and cognac" DO April 2013 [signup closed]

The FlyerTalk Tour de France goes on.

After Strasbourg 2005, Lyon 2006, Toulouse 2007, Reims 2008, Saint Malo 2009 & Montpellier 2012
the famous DO series continues. A new City, a new Region will be the host for an outstanding FlyerTalk DO.

La Rochelle

the the famous harbor on the atlantic ocean is proud to welcome all FlyerTalker on

April 19/20/21 2013.

scheduled events *

friday april 19th 2013

have dinner wherever you want

saturday april 20th 2013

we take a catamaran to go sailing, have lunch and enjoy the ocean. details tba
8pm dinner at La Maison des Mouettes Michelin-starred restaurant in Aytré. chef: Johan Leclerre
details tba

sunday april 21th 2013

discover the secrets of cognac - we'll visit a distillery and have a very private visit ...

the group size is limited to 24 people

registration for La Rochelle will open in summer 2012.

Mission control: wherever you want

please read the following for the signup procedure:

To make things easier for everyone (me included), there will be "day packages", and all the FlyerTalk DO activities for the day are bundled into the cost of that day's package.

As we already did for Reims, St. Malo, the Saturday package is REQUIRED, the Sunday tour to the distillery is OPTIONAL (extra fee for bus charter)

Here's a brief summary of the packages and the anticipated costs.

SATURDAY (REQUIRED, 190€* per person - includes not only dinner on saturday but as well entrance and other fees & the bus charter.)

ALSO IMPORTANT:
- You cannot "break up" the saturday day package - you pay for the whole day, and you get to join in the fun. Of course you can drop out of events during that day, but "partial refunds" cannot be made.
- You have to prepay for Saturday (190€ per person) when you sign up.
- If you sign up for and then cancel ANY of the day packages, YOU have to find someone to take your place, and when that person pays via the above website or any other way, you will get a refund minus paypal/currency exchange and eventbrite fees - if there are any. If you do not find someone to take your place, your payments will be forfeited.

There are 24 places available. This size will be manageable for our restaurant to handle.

I promise that I will do my best to make this event as good as Strasbourg, Lyon, Toulouse, Reims and Saint Malo. I hope you will join me and the rest of the FlyerTalk Tour de France participants.

at anytime - feel free to send me a pm or an email if you have any questions - looking forward to meet you again

sometimes ... somewhere... hopefully at La Rochelle in 2013

Chris

*subject to change
__________________________________________________ ___
DO attendees participate at their own risk. Flyertalk and/or the DO organiser cannot be held responsible for anything that may happen at the DO. Legally, the FlyerTalk Tour de France Series are a private get together