FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Delta In-flight meal/food service: The definitive thread — Archive
Old Feb 26, 2012, 7:35 pm
N639DL

Programs: DL, National, Marriott, Hilton
Originally Posted by taylorc418
2/20 DTW-SLC Dinner

A cold dinner was served, and it was a choice of sliced steak salad or chicken sandwich on the pretzel roll (I think). I went with the salad - it was some steak off to the side of the lettuce with a boat load of bleu cheese. Normal vinaigrette dressing served as well. There was also the potato salad inside the bowl as well, and it was a nasty, mayo mess. The potato I ate wasn't really cooked, and the taste was just not what I wanted. Thank God Sora was open before my flight so I could eat some sushi. Also had a fruit bowl and chocolate PB brownie from Dancing Deer, and the hot soup (I think it's some kind of Mexican corn tomato - spicy and good).

2/25 SLC-IND Dinner
This flight is on the CRJ-900 until summer months, so it was a bit cramped for dining as the tray is a bit smaller. Choice was a corkscrew chicken salad or roast beef sandwich. I went with the chicken, and it was the typical cold sliced chicken on top of spiral (rotini) pasta with some feta and grape tomatoes. There was a light dressing on it, but could not tell exactly what. Small fruit bowl and breadsticks, as well as the Dancing Deer brownie.
Corkscrew chicken salad and dancing deer brownie...I'm sorry but that's just hilarious to me