FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Bohemian Hotel Celebration - Autograph Collection
Old Feb 26, 12, 3:43 pm
CrimsonTide

I was in MCO on business and choose this property because I was aware that Disney planned the city of Celebration before ABC purchased them. Rather than to go into that. If I were on vacation I would have been put off by the service also as Platinum member I actually had to point out this fact. The staff is much to to laid back to be even given a 3 star rating. Just remember Kessler ran Days Inn before the Day family ran him off with a big buy $$$ out and thats how he started his boutique hotel chain.

I was upgraded to a lake view, where i am from thats a pond not a lake.

1. Rack rate is 210..00 and NO FLAT SCREEN TV"S...... They were in the process of upgrading the property.

2. I saw the prices on RS and also had a 10.00 off breakfast buffet which I did not use.

3. I paid 109.00 Fed Gov rate as we my company has a contract with the Feds. IMHO, this was a 109.00 a nite hotel because of the lack of service and attitude of the staff.

4. I would stay there again its quite and lots of nice restaurants you can walk to, no chains allowed in Celebration. Its very safe area. And your 5 minutes from I4 and all the Disney you can stomach.