FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Best place to book multi city multi booking class trip in a single booking
Old Feb 26, 2012, 2:27 pm
bionicrunner

Programs: Bionic Program and all other
Originally Posted by jbalmuth
I'm confused about the goal here ---- are you planning a MR for your parents?

Given that there are no direct flights from FRA to LWO, and that SQ's service back to JFK leaves FRA early in the morning, I suspect that your concern about needing to collect luggage in FRA is, at least in part, misplaced --- I don't see how they could connect to this flight without an overnight in FRA.

If the primary goal is to have them travel comfortably to LWO on a * Alliance carrier without enroute stopovers, I'd recommend TK (via IST) or OS (via VIE).... and save the SQ 380 experience for another trip. If the goal is really a MR, please post more details.
Planing MR for parents is bad idea. I am about to realize that.

As far as SQ from JFK to FRA it arrives in am and there are bunch of flight to go to LWO. And i have the same one the way back.
BUT
BUT BUT
it all needs to be booked in 2 separate itins. And i am trying to OVOID that. I need them not to check out and just continue with luggage until LWO.

I understand your logic for TK via Istanbul but they need full true flat bad in business (because i can get that on SQ for $2500 anytime). Plus there is an overnight in Istanbul which they def can not do.

So,

JRK to FRA on SQ A380 business (unless someone can suggest same comfort elsewhere for same price for any other airport that goes direct to LWO)

FRA to LWO on coach

and in reverse in 10-17 days

That's what i am trying to figure out.

Better yet, if this would fit in a better section of these forums then please point me in right direction.

Thank you.