FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The Definitive "Delta - TSA Pre-Check" thread
Old Feb 25, 2012, 7:24 pm
IrisT

Programs: Delta basic after Gold; HHonors, Diamond; Marriott/SPG Plat; IHG/PCR Plat; Avis, Hertz
Originally Posted by LBJ
There is nothing on your BP that will show you are approved. The approval is handled internally as you are not supposed to know ahead of time. I'm 5/5 on eligible itineraries (I didn't get it on an itin involving an international flight which apparently currently disqualifies one for Pre-Check).
Originally Posted by jamesteroh
wish my upgrade percentages were as successful as being chosen to go through the TSA line at detroit, at 100% so far. Just wish they had a different queue to go through than the sky priority waiting line. They need a separate entrance for people that area chosen to use that lane instead of waiting in the line.
Well, I am confused since I was told that being able to go through the PreCheck lane is one of the GOES perks. How do you know if you are selected then? Does something come on the screen when you print your boarding pass?