FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Not For The Faint Hearted ~ 82 Flights and 87830 Miles of Mileage Running
Old Feb 25, 2012, 7:21 am
QF WP

Location: Brisbane (BNE), Australia, QF/VA Forums Meeting Organiser
Programs: VA Plat, QF Gold (97.4% LTG), QP Life, AA (66% LTG). HH Diamond. Amex Plat, Visa Plat
Originally Posted by Mwenenzi
Just read the first installment. Great as always :-:

Am sure the guys in BNE will shout you a XXXX to drown the sorrows of Y (QFWP: that means you]

An international F is must be in the crystal ball
Now when can we expect the TR on burning those miles ?
Seat 2A, you never fail to disappoint and like others, I was meant to be in bed hour ago, but once started, I had no interruptions. It's now 12.20am and I'd better head for some shut eye.

Originally Posted by Seat 2A
Some of those miles will go to immediate use transporting me to Queensland, Australia for a wedding. I won’t be staying long though – just three days – because work awaits me back home in Alaska.
Thanks to being pointed to this thread by Mwenenzi, at the very least, organising a "Meet Seat 2A" drink is a given. Perhaps I can organise a night at my place, to save on the $ (if it works in with your itinerary). Let me know when you're arriving.

BTW, it's a pity my relatives in GEG live all the way out in Nine Mile Falls, otherwise I'd hit them up for a bed for you - they live in a decent double storey home on the lake and are by themselves now their kids are in Uni. He's in Alaskans' MVP (but haven't asked what level lately).