FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Bachelor Party in Las Vegas - Signature at MGM / Palms Place / Etc
Old Feb 24, 2012, 3:12 pm
djtecknik

Bachelor Party in Las Vegas - Signature at MGM / Palms Place / Etc

Hi everyone,

I am having a major struggle trying to decide on a hotel/resort in Las Vegas for a bachelor party in June. We will be having between 12 and 18 people, all-in-all a pretty rowdy bunch (i.e., the guys with wives/children never go out, so this is their one chance a year to go crazy, and the single guys are consummate partiers/alcoholics).

We are looking to go down the route of having a large suite that can hold all participants ('hold,' but not 'sleep' the whole group, considering the suites sleep b/w 4 and 8), so we are interested in booking a place like a 2BR suite at the Signature @ MGM or a 2BR suite at the Palms Place. This would act as sort of a "home base" and we would use it to congregate before events, and to host late night events, etc.

Any suggestions on either of those properties? My initial inclination is to go with Signature since it is (sort of) on the strip and it is at the mgm (the wknd we are going is the same wknd as the Pacquaio fight). Downside, I have heard, that it is more of a family setting and late night partying would not fly. Is that true?

For Palms Place, I am concerned about it being a 'cab ride only' thing to/from the strip, but understand that Palms is a way more "young adult" friendly environment (there shouldn't be an issue with ppl being up until crazy hours partying, etc.).

Are there any other places, similar to what I described, that I should consider? We like the idea that Palms Place and Signature are relatively low-cost, considering the living space. I have seen suites at the Aria for like $1500/night, which we do not want to do.

Really appreciate any help or guidance.
Thank you!

Nick