FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Serious lounge defect
View Single Post
Old Feb 23, 2012, 2:22 am
PUCCI GALORE
Fontaine d'honneur du Flyertalk

Programs: Reine des Muccis de Pucci; Foreign Elitist (according to others)
Originally Posted by OrchardTravel
I'm clearly cursed. Now this flight is delayed, fuelling discrepancy.

It's too early for Gin isn't it? 3 attempted BA sectors this week, 3 problems.

Should I post my itinery for March and April so y'all know that you're likely to be delayed should we share any flights?
Dear One - how can we feel anything but warm and fuzzy towards you for this wonderful BA thread. Let Auntie Pucci try to put you straight about various matters. This now should be called the To Fly To Serve Pucci -as you now know what Prospero's other job is. I fly, he serves. It works.

1) Point to anywhere on the dial and it is fine to drink gin - Champagne is better and to hell with Orange Juice. This the BA Forum. I have never seen any threads dedicated to the beverages that get other Forums into orgiastic frenzies and which are not fit for human consumption. To my mind springs revolting laxative tasting Dr Pepper which is I believe made from chemicals formulated at vast expense to taste of rotting prunes, sennapods, and other choice ingredients. In times of drought water should be conserved not squandered on making filth like this.

2) Do tell us where you are flying and with whom so that we all have time to re-arrange our trips. Nothing personal Darling but you do seem to apply the kiss of the spider woman to all you touch.

3) Crew will adore you as you clearly have a sweet and pragmatic disposition.

4) I think that if I can offer a Mucci to Pomkiwi (who has a handle itself reminiscent of some soft drink concoction) - you deserve one as well for devotion to duty. You (and he) should add this to your signature and notify the Magnificent Moomba.

5) Hiddy - pickled onions have unfortunate side effects when they reach the lower bowel. Use pineapple instead.