FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [Archived] TSA Pre-Check / PreCheck Known Traveler program for AA FFs
Old Feb 21, 2012, 9:13 am
gfunkdave
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by QueenOfCoach
Result: On Day Three of the LAX program, I was cleared for expedited screening. Since then, when I buy a ticket, my passenger profile has a green checkmark with "TSA Expedited Screening" indicated. This shows up only when I go to buy a ticket. I do not have a green checkmark in my Aadvantage personal information profile.

Your next question, I'll guess, will be something like this: "What should I do if I get Global Entry approval, enter my Trusted Traveler number into my Aadvantage profile (thus being Pre-Check eligible) but lose my Gold status?"
Originally Posted by dayone
Correct, but there have been reports of Golds getting enrolled.

GE would also allow you to enroll in DL's current program and with UA and AS when they roll out in the next few months.
Thanks for the feedback, y'all. I applied for GE last night and got my interview invitation this morning. It's scheduled for tomorrow afternoon at JFK.

Of course, it occurs to me that, since I'll be going to BNA for the next 5 weeks, it probably won't help much. But it'll still be nice to have.