FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - BKK First Class Lounge Question
View Single Post
Old Feb 16, 2012, 8:16 pm
A_Lee

Programs: TG ROP Gold, Lifetime OZ Diamond Plus, BA Gold
Originally Posted by goingbananas
Thanks...I normally have business in BKK, and stay at the JW Marriott, but not this time and I just think going through customs, then taxi into town, check in, its back to the airport in hours or so. Its probably stay airside on go to the Novotel.....

The recliners, are they pretty flat reclining and is it generally quiet?
Personally, I would not recommend the recliners, and I'm one who frequently doesn't mind putting up with something substandard for a brief period of time if it means saving considerable money or convenience in another way. I just wouldn't feel comfortable in that area after seeing them filled with all sorts of passengers from all over the world, most of whom are people that are "too cheap" to pay for a room. I don't mean to be derogatory or in any way insulting to those people by that comment, but I would simply worry that one or more out of the group might have sticky fingers and if I fell asleep, all my belongings might not be there when I woke up.

The area is anything but quiet, with people moving about and those who aren't sleeping may be talking to each other.

Last edited by A_Lee; Feb 16, 2012 at 8:37 pm