FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - New! Bose QuietComfort 15 (replaces QuietComfort 2)
Old Feb 16, 2012, 7:19 pm
spinner26

Hey thanks for your response. Thanks I'll check out that website. I wasn't sure if there was a classifieds section in the Technology forum here or anything, but I couldn't find it. Sorry I am a long time lurker on flyer talk but a new poster. Anyways, I was thinking of unloading a pair for around $200 or more, since I think that's what I would get credit for. But I'm only looking to upgrade one of them to the QC 3's, so my other pair I'd just want to sell for a reasonable price. I'm pretty sure I have most of if not all of the accessories, if anyone needs a pair haha.

Do you any of you longtime noise canceling headset users just get tired of using these on flights haha? I'm kind of at the point where I"m just tired of my ears getting warm and sweaty and carrying the giant case around with me when I travel. Hopefully the QC3's will be a little bit more portable/compact and will eliminate the whole sweaty ears thing.