FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - PC and RQ Registry - Promotion Codes and Rate Codes only
Old Feb 16, 2012, 5:04 am
coolfez

Originally Posted by jzweighaft
PC # 114314 (or whatever the underage waiver one is, I think I got it) will not actually display until you are at the rental desk... it says something along the lines of "PC will be applied at time of rental" when you book it online, then when you get there just confirm that the PC is on there. Usually they're good about getting it on but one time they didn't (I had several issues with that rental but that's for another time...), and I had to call the main Hertz line and they removed it over the phone.

tl;dr -- it works

-J.

P.S. but USAA is better!
Thanks! I didn't know they could do that. I guess that makes sense, because one time I used a voucher to book over the phone and they tacked on the underage fee. Then when I picked up the car, the guy at the counter was like " oh you have a hertz #1 membership" so he took the fee off. I always assumed it was a fluke...

I'll look into the USAA. So I have to open up some sort of account with them to use the benefits? Thanks