FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Spirit International question
View Single Post
Old Feb 15, 2012, 7:55 pm
gkbiiii

Programs: AA Plat, Sixt Platinum, Hilton Gold, Hyatt Platinum, Avis First, Caesars TR Diamond, Mlife Gold
Originally Posted by trey33
For you Spirit people (I've never flown), I have a few questions as their website is a bit generic and I can't readily find the answers.

Flying TPA to SXM in July, and they have the best route at the best price hands down. Haven't purchased ticket yet, but do they offer a business class? It's not given as an option when I search for the price. Also how bad are the luggage fees as I like to take my stuff. 3 people (one is a child) with 2 or 3 checked bags probably.

Their route/price is far better than even us spending AA or Delta miles for this. Is Spirit anything like AirTran? (flew to KYW on AirTran and loved it)

Do they offer a FF account?

Thanks in advance

You need to go through to the area you pick seats and can get the Big Front Seat Option there. I use this to price out trips with everything included for the total price at the end.

I think you should consider buying the $9.00 Fare Club Membership, it will save you a lot of cash for all the fees and base fares. Also I would do a combination of checking one or two bags and then bringing in on carryon.