FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Booked award, still no ticket issued after 5 days
Old Feb 14, 2012, 2:49 am
yyliu88

Programs: SPG Plat, HHonor Diamond, Hyatt PLAT, Marriott PLat, UA 1K, AA EXP, DL PLAT, BMI Gold, Co PLAT
Yes, it happened to me few days ago, I later told them, primary account holder doesn't have a credit card.

Originally Posted by france usa
I have had the similar experience - not to mention that the last segment of my itinerary was cancelled twice because of ticket not being issued.

I called today for 30' and basically they tell me that it's because the BD card holder's name (which miles were used for the booking) is not the person who 's paying ( I 'm the traveller, and the cc used is mine). Any experience with this before ?

The agent said that since 2012 they "take it seriously" the T&C 5.5 ("any taxes ... paid by the member"). I have been with BMI ten years or so and have never had this issue before. Is this a rule they are actually reinforcing / applying , while it was not the case before ? Or can we still pay for a ticket when travelling and using somebody else's miles ( if that person has given an official "third-party access" to his/her account, of course) ?

Thank you ...